Monday 18 January 2016

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL






James Blunt You're Beautiful (fragment)

My life is brilliant.
My life is brilliant. 
My love is pure. 
I saw an angel. 
Of that I'm sure. 
She smiled at me on the subway. 
She was with another man. 
But I won't lose no sleep on that, 
'Cause I've got a plan. 

You're beautiful. You're beautiful. 
Your're beautiful, it's true. 
I saw your face in a crowded place, 
And I don't know what to do, 
Cause I will never be with you.


 Watch the video and read the lyrics.

How does James Blunt feel in the video? 

Write you opinion.

a. He's feeling happy because he's in love with an angel.
b. He's feeling hot although it's snowing. So he jumps into the sea.
c. He's feeling sad because he will never be with the girl.

21 comments:

lidia said...

It's the letter c

Mar Oller said...

I think it's letter c.

mUNTSA said...

Muntsa:
I think is letter C.
:)

Albert Ruiz said...

It's letter c.

Anonymous said...

Roger
I later c

Joan said...

I`ts letter C.

Joan (SORRY) said...

SORRY It`s letter C

Martí said...

It's the leter c

Ariadna Leal said...

is the letter C.

clara said...

is the letter C.
:)

marta said...

i think in letter c =D

Bettina said...

I think the answer is letter c

Anonymous said...

MarF
The letter correct is letter C

Anonymous said...

Irene said...
It's the letter c

Ariadna i. said...

I think is letter C

Júlia said...

It's the letter C

Carla said...

I think is letter c.

MONTSE SÀBAT said...

CONGRATULATION!!!!
I'm agree with you.

James Blunt is feeling sad because he'll never be with the girl that he fell in love in the subway.

Txell said...

It's letter c

mariona b said...

It's letter c

jaume said said...

I think is letter C.